Nutrabolics IsoBolic 2 Lbs.
Nutrabolics IsoBolic 2 Lbs.
Retail Price: $44.95
Your Price: $30.99
Serious athletes dedicated to continuous progress in size, strength and muscularity are super conscious of the quality and quantity of their daily protein intake. That's why Nutrabolics developed the "industry standard" for protein supplements - IsoBolic. No ordinary off-the-shelf protein product, this unique supplement incorporates the best science has to offer. Point blank, IsoBolic is a true Designer Bodybuilding Food, a must-have supplement that should be at the root of every elite competitor's nutritional arsenal.
ISOBOLIC'S TACTICS: Maximum Amino-Acid Availability
An athlete's body constantly fluctuates between lean-tissue accumulation (amino-acid usage for building/repair or "anabolism") and lean-tissue breakdown (amino-acid usage for energy or "catabolism"). Balancing this persistent battle dictates body progression or stagnation. An effective protein supplement improves net nitrogen retention, promoting anabolism and decreasing catabolism . To promote a beneficial metabolic status, IsoBolic combines a "physiologically specific" array of protein components, isolated by sophisticated processing technologies, and integrates essential fatty acids, fiber and enzymes to provide a constant supply of amino acids and support a structured diet and vigorous weight-training regimen.
ISOBOLIC'S INTEGRALS: Fast-Acting, Punch-Packing Ingredients
Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate - Unlike inferior proteins processed via "Ion Exchange," which uses destructive chemicals to separate various milk protein components, IsoBolic's unique whey isolates are only exposed to a low-temperature process that isolates the native protein at its biologically natural pH, carefully preserving its biological activity. Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate supplies the highest levels of di-, tri-, and oligo-whey peptides, including over 10% immunoglobulins (vital antibodies that support a balanced, healthy immune response). This process offers the purest, fastest acting and most digestible whey protein available.
Native Micellar Casein - In several studies, IsoBolic's major protein component, Micellar Casein, has proven to maximize net nitrogen retention, absorption efficiency, and protein synthesis. Micellar Casein behaves like tissue protein (chicken, beef, etc.), because it congeals in the stomach and the breakdown process elicits a time-release effect on protein synthesis. In that respect, IsoBolic performs much like whole food and delivers a slow, sustained release of amino acids into the bloodstream. This slow, six-hour dispersion period increases total protein synthesis and can be a valuable adjunct to a structured diet and vigorous weight-training regimen.
Egg Protein Isolate (Egg Albumin) - Egg Protein Isolate is a rich source of sulphur-bearing amino acids critical to numerous pathways that enhance cell repair. Also known as "methyl donors," sulphur-producing amino acids assist in the formation of methionine, which is the first amino acid to "join the team" when creating many new cells and is, therefore, a "must have" to promote an effective use of protein.
Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's) including, CLA and Flax Seed Powder - IsoBolic provides added "healthy fats" critical in maintaining healthy testosterone levels. EFA's also produce good prostaglandins that insure the actions of several key hormones are working optimally.
- Multi-Stage Triple Isolate Protein Matrix
- Low Carbohydrate Formula
- May Support Anabolic and Anti-Catabolic Effects
- CLA Infused to Help Support Burning Body Fat
- Enhanced with Bromelain for Increased Digestibility
- Great Taste
- Superior Amino Acid Profile
|2 Lbs.||Cinnamon Oatmeal|
|Servings Per Container:16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|* Percent of daily values are based on 2000 calorie diet.|
|Isobolic Advanced Protein Matrix (Cross-Flow Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Egg Isolate (Egg Albumin), Whey Protein Concentrate), CLA, Bromazyme, Flaxseed Powder, Sucralose, Natural & Artificial Flavors.|
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Tipton KD, Wolfe RR. Exercise, protein metabolism, and muscle growth. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2001 Mar;11(1):109-32.
- Phillips SM, Hartman JW, Wilkinson SB. Dietary protein to support anabolism with resistance exercise in young men. J Am Coll Nutr. 2005 Apr;24(2):134S-139S.
- Mosoni L, Mirand PP. Type and timing of protein feeding to optimize anabolism. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2003 May;6(3):301-6.
- Kimball SR, Jefferson LS. Control of protein synthesis by amino acid availability. Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology, The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Bos C, Metges CC, Gaudichon C, Petzke KJ, Pueyo ME, Morens C, Everwand J, Benamouzig R, Tomï¿½ D Postprandial kinetics of dietary amino acids are the main determinant of their metabolism after soy or milk protein ingestion in humans. J Nutr. 2003 May;133(5):1308-15.
- Wilkinson SB, Tarnopolsky MA, Macdonald MJ, Macdonald JR, Armstrong D, Phillips SM.Consumption of fluid skim milk promotes greater muscle protein accretion after resistance exercise than does consumption of an isonitrogenous and isoenergetic soy-protein beverage. Am J Clin Nutr. 2007 Apr;85(4):1031-40.
- Lacroix M, Bos C, Lï¿½onil J, Airinei G, Luengo C, Darï¿½ S, Benamouzig R, Fouillet H, Fauquant J, Tomï¿½ D, Gaudichon C. Compared with casein or total milk protein, digestion of milk soluble proteins is too rapid to sustain the anabolic postprandial amino acid requirement. Am J Clin Nutr. 2006 Nov;84(5):1070-9.
- Boire Y, Dangin M, Gachon P, et al. Slow and fast dietary proteins differently modulate postprandial protein accretion. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1997; 94:14930ï¿½14935.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of thisproduct.
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor's web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Muscle 4 Life Nutrition LLC. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
How M4LN Handles & Processes Your Order
1.Payments are processed securely through PayPal which accept many forms of online payments - paypal, credit cards, or other types of payments
2. Immediately after placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation containing your receipt, transaction ID number & other important information.
3. When an order is placed during regular business hours, we typically ship it that very same day. When you order later in the day, your shipment is prepared and packaged the very next morning. When an order is placed over the weekend the order will ship first thing Monday morning.
4. After your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
5. Before you know it a delivery person will knock on your door and deliver your order!
6.NOTE: If your shipping address is in Hawaii, Alaska, a PO Box, or an APO/FPO address, please email us for specific shipping prices
Return To Nutrabolics Products Page