New Chapter Stress Support Multi
New Chapter Stress Support Multi 30t
Retail Price: $19.95
Your Price: $17.99
New Chapter Stress Support Multi 90t
Retail Price: $39.95
Your Price: $29.99
New Chapter Stress Support Multi 180t
Retail Price: $64.95
Your Price: $42.99
Stress Support Multi™
Stress-Balancing and Soothing Whole-Food Complex
Available in 30, 90, and 180 tablet sizes
- A complete nutritional strategy for a healthy response to stress*
- Formulated to provide optimal stress response and immune support*
We at New Chapter® provide you an organic probiotic alternative to isolated or USP vitamins and minerals. All of our vitamins and minerals are cultured in organic soy using nature's most prized and studied probiotics, featuring Lactobacilli acidophilus, bifidus, rhamnosus, and Saccharomyces cerevisiae. New Chapter's Probiotic Nutrients™ deliver biotransformed vitamins and minerals in their finest cultured form, much in the same way as miso, kefir, tempeh, and yogurt. Your New Chapter nutrients:
- Are easy to digest, even on an empty stomach–they're cultured whole food!
- Deliver essential nutrients in their safest and most active form within the infinite complexity of whole food.
- Provide an energizing and protective array of phytonutrients and ferment metabolites, including cultured soy isoflavones, beta glucans, bacteriocins, glutathione, lipoic acid, and enzymes.
Stress Support Multi™ delivers 16 different nourishing probiotic vitamins and minerals as well as 16 stress-balancing, soothing and restorative herbs cultured for maximum effectiveness.* Herbs like American ginseng, hawthorn, and astragalus are revered for assisting adaptation to stress and supporting immune function.* The addition of supercritical ginger and turmeric extracts maximizes bioavailability and efficacy.*
Your health, and the health of those you love, are precious and deserve the finest nutritional support. We welcome you to the living world of New Chapter’s Probiotic Nutrients—a vital organic choice for the fullest potential of life.
Made with Organic Ingredients
Certified Organic by International Certification services, Inc., USA
Three tablets daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
Three tablets contain
Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene)†
Organic Cultured Herbal Extracts (Proprietary Blend)
Optimal Stress Response † [Chamomile (flower)‡, Lavender (flower)‡, Eleuthero (root)‡, American Ginseng (root)‡, Hawthorn (berry and leaf)‡]
Immune Support Response † [Astragalus (root)‡, Elderberry (berry)‡, Shiitake (mushroom)‡, Cordyceps (mushroom)‡, Reishi (mushroom)‡, Maitake (mushroom)‡]
Antioxidant Response † [Cinnamon (bark)‡, Fenugreek (seed)‡, Oregano (leaf)‡, Cumin (seed)‡, Coriander (seed)‡, Rosemary (leaf)‡, Clove (bud)‡, Allspice (berry)‡, Peppermint (leaf)‡]
Superfoods and Spices (Proprietary Blend)
Organic Spinach (leaf)
Organic Blueberry (fruit)
Soy Lecithin (non-GMO) † ***
Baikal Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) (root)
Turmeric (rhizome) 2.9 mg hydroethanolic extract, and 0.7 mg organic supercritical extract
Ginger (rhizome) 1.9 mg hydroethanolic extract, and 0.5 mg organic supercritical extract
• Daily Value not established
† Nutrients are cultured in organic media that may contain: organic milled soy, organic yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic orange and lemon peel - natural sources of bioflavonoids, organic carrot powder, organic alfalfa powder, enzymes, and Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus, L. bifidus, L. rhamnosus)
*** A natural source of choline, inositol, linoleic and linolenic acids
Other ingredients: Organic gum acacia, silica, organic pre-gelatinized maize starch, lac resin, and carnauba wax.
Contains: Fermented soy
Naturally gluten free.
100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of thisproduct.
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor's web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Muscle 4 Life Nutrition LLC. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
Return To New Chapter Products Page
How M4LN Handles & Processes Your Order
1.Payments are processed securely through PayPal which accept many forms of online payments - paypal, credit cards, or other types of payments
2. Immediately after placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation containing your receipt, transaction ID number & other important information.
3. When an order is placed during regular business hours, we typically ship it that very same day. When you order later in the day, your shipment is prepared and packaged the very next morning. When an order is placed over the weekend the order will ship first thing Monday morning.
4. After your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
5. Before you know it a delivery person will knock on your door and deliver your order!
6.NOTE: If your shipping address is in Hawaii, Alaska, a PO Box, or an APO/FPO address, please email us for specific shipping prices