New Chapter Only One
New Chapter Only One 30t
Retail Price: $24.95
Your Price: $22.99
New Chapter Only One 60t
Retail Price: $39.95
Your Price: $31.99
New Chapter Only One 90t
Retail Price: $49.95
Your Price: $36.99
Everyone’s One Daily Multi
Available in 30, 60, and 90 tablet sizes
- Comprehensive, convenient, and complete supplementation
- Provides vitality and total nutrient protection*
We at New Chapter® provide you an organic probiotic alternative to isolated or USP vitamins and minerals. All of our vitamins and minerals are cultured in organic soy using nature's most prized and studied probiotics, featuring Lactobacilli acidophilus, bifidus, rhamnosus, and Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
New Chapter's Probiotic Nutrients™ deliver biotransformed vitamins and minerals in their finest cultured form, much in the same way as miso, kefir, tempeh, and yogurt. Your New Chapter nutrients:
- Are easy to digest, even on an empty stomach–they're cultured whole food!
- Deliver essential nutrients in their safest and most active form within the infinite complexity of whole food.
- Provide an energizing and protective array of phytonutrients and ferment metabolites, including cultured soy isoflavones, beta glucans, bacteriocins, glutathione, lipoic acid, and enzymes.
Only One™ delivers 25 different probiotic vitamins and minerals in their most easily digested, energizing and protective form—whole cultured food. So while there are many conventional once-a-day nutritional supplements available, only if it is in the form of food will the full wisdom of the nutrients be delivered.
Your health, and the health of those you love, are precious and deserve the finest nutritional support. We welcome you to the living world of New Chapter’s Probiotic Nutrients—a vital organic choice for the
fullest potential of life.
Made with Organic Ingredients
Certified Organic by International Certification services, Inc., USA
One tablet daily. Can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
One tablet contains
Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene)†
Soy Lecithin (non-GMO)***†
• Daily Value not established
† Nutrients are cultured in organic media that may contain: organic milled soy, organic yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic orange and lemon peel - natural sources of bioflavonoids, organic carrot powder, organic alfalfa powder, enzymes and Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus, L. bifidus, L. rhamnosus)
*** A natural source of choline, inositol, linoleic and linolenic acids
Other ingredients: Organic gum acacia, silica, organic pre-gelatinized maize starch, lac resin, and carnauba wax.
Contains: Fermented soy
Naturally gluten free.
100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of thisproduct.
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor's web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Muscle 4 Life Nutrition LLC. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
Return To New Chapter Products Page
How M4LN Handles & Processes Your Order
1.Payments are processed securely through PayPal which accept many forms of online payments - paypal, credit cards, or other types of payments
2. Immediately after placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation containing your receipt, transaction ID number & other important information.
3. When an order is placed during regular business hours, we typically ship it that very same day. When you order later in the day, your shipment is prepared and packaged the very next morning. When an order is placed over the weekend the order will ship first thing Monday morning.
4. After your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
5. Before you know it a delivery person will knock on your door and deliver your order!
6.NOTE: If your shipping address is in Hawaii, Alaska, a PO Box, or an APO/FPO address, please email us for specific shipping prices