MAN SPORTS NUTRITION VAPORIZE 90C
MAN SPORTS NUTRITION VAPORIZE 90C
Retail Price: $34.99
Your Price: $19.99
High Definition, Health Formula with BIG-FISH and Sesamin Lignans!
VAPORIZE™ represents a sensation so remarkable you have to experience it to believe it. Comprised of a revolutionary nutritional breakthrough; sesamin, a gift found in the husks of sesame seeds and in the bark and fruit of certain plant species. VAPORIZE™ sets free a body fat reducing phenomenon so extraordinary it defies description! Recognized as a lignan, sesamin found in VAPORIZE™ from MAN Sports, also supports liver and kidney health, supports healthy cholesterol levels and posses potent Antioxidant activity by increasing the absorption, use and recycling of Vitamin E. Its tremendous fat oxidizing phenomenon is believed to be attributed to augmenting the release of potent thermogenic enzymes through optimized liver function. Fascinatingly more, sesamin's potent fat and health promoting effects are further amplified when used in conjunction with essential fatty acids. And that is why VAPORIZE™ also integrates BIG-FISH™, a potent 50% EPA/DHA fish oil matrix. As a premium source of EFA's, BIG-FISH™, works in tandem with sesamin in VAPORIZE™ to initiate a fat incinerating and health promoting supplement unlike anything ever created!
* Radically reduces body fat through a process called fat oxidation * Prevents the storage of fat by inhibiting lipogenic (fat storing) gene expression of several different fat storing enzymes * Provides powerful anti-oxidant properties * Supports healthy cholesterol levels * Supports healthy liver and kidney function * Increases insulin sensitivity and acts as a nutrient partitioner * Stacks well with Scorch, PUFA's, Flax lignans, and bioisomer-specific CLA for more dramatic and effective bodyfat reducing and health promoting properties.
Sesamin is a lignan (a lignan is a chemical compound known as a phytoestrogen) and activates the Peroxisome Proliferator-Activator Receptor Alpha (PPAR alpha). There are 3 different classes of PPAR's:
1. Alpha - expressed in kidney, heart, muscle, adipose tissue, and others. 2. Gamma - though transcribed by the same gene, this PPAR exists in three forms (y-1 (expressed in virtually all tissues), y-2 (expressed primarily in fat tissue), y-3 (expressed in macrophages, intestines and white adipose tissue). 3. Delta - expressed in many tissues but markedly in brain, adipose tissue and skin.
PPAR's are nuclear receptors that play major roles in fat metabolism, cellular energy balance and insulin sensitivity. Basically they are small complexes that have major impact on many systems in our body and many systems that contribute to fat loss and nutrient usage/expenditure/storage. The PPAR alpha receptors can be found expressed in the muscle, liver, and kidneys, and is specifically involved in the transcription of the genes involved in the beta-oxidation (burning) of fatty acids and lipogenesis (the storing of fat). As such, sesamin does two significant things in regards to weight control/fat loss.
It produces the phenomenon known as fat oxidation by augmenting the release of potent thermogenic enzymes through optimized liver function. Meaning it helps increase the rate at which fat gets converted to energy. It prevents the storage of fat by inhibiting the function of fat storing enzymes. Sesamin can alter metabolism to be one that preferentially utilizes fat as an energy source as well as foil its storage.
Another thing of importance to the war on weight loss is that PPAR alpha activation (of which sesamin is extremely potent) also increases uncoupling-proteins (UCPs). What this means is that an increase in UCPs would increase the calories needed to produce the same amount of energy. In other words sesamin increases the rate and capacity at which cells can vaporize fat.
BIG-FISH™ is a 50% EPA/DHA essential fatty acids blend which are known to have numerous health benefits. Among the proven health promoting properties of EPA and DHA are cardiovascular health, healthy blood cholesterol, support healthy joints and bodyfat reduction. EPA and DHA also work in tandem with sesamin in activation of PPAR alpha and as such amplify the fat burning and health promoting properties of sesamin.
1. J Plant Physiol. 2005 Jul;162(7):834-43. Beyond vitamin E supplementation: an alternative strategy to improve vitamin E status. Department of Food Science, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Box 7051, 750 07 Uppsala, Sweden. 2. Akimoto K., et al. 1993. Protective effects of sesamin against liver damage caused by alcohol or carbon tetrachloride in rodents. Ann Nutr Metab. ;37(4):218-24. 3. Ashakumary L., et al. 1999. Sesamin, a sesame lignan, is a potent inducer of hepatic fatty acid oxidation in the rat. Metabolism. Oct;48(10):1303-13. 4. Fukuda N, et al. 1999. Effect of dietary sesamin on metabolic fate of an exogenous linolelaidic acid in perfused rat liver. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). Aug;45(4):437-48 5. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2002 Oct;48(5):405-9. Combined effects of dietary conjugated linoleic acid and sesamin triacylglycerol and ketone body production in rat liver.Sakono M, Yuji K, Miyanaga F, Tamaru S, Fujita M, Fukuda N, Tsutsumi K, Iwata T, Kasai M, Sugano M. 6. Hirose N., et al. 1991. Inhibition of cholesterol absorption and synthesis in rats by sesamin. J. Lipid Res. Vol 32, 629-638. 7. Ide T., et al. 2001. Sesamin, a sesame lignan, decreases fatty acid synthesis in rat liver accompanying the down-regulation of sterol regulatory element binding protein-1. Biochim Biophys Acta. Nov 30;1534(1):1-13. 8. Ide T., et al. 2003. Sesamin, a Sesame Lignan, as a Potent Lipid-Lowering Food Component. JARQ 37 (3), 151 - 158. 9. Ide T. 2004. Interaction of dietary fat types and sesamin on hepatic fatty acid oxidation in rats. Biochim Biophys Acta. Jun 1;1682(1-3):80-91. 10. Lemcke-Norojarvi M, Kamal-Eldin A, Appelqvist LA, Dimberg LH, Ohrvall M, Vessby B. Corn and sesame oil increase serum gamma-tocopherol concentrations in healthy Swedish women. J Nutr. 2001 Apr;131(4):1195-201. 11. Evans, B. A. J., Griffiths, K., Morton, M. S., J Endocrinol (1995). Vol. 147 pp. 295â€¦quot;302. 12. Circulation. 2003 Apr 1;107(12):1586-91. Epub 2003 Mar 10. Adipose tissue alpha-linolenic acid and nonfatal acute myocardial infarction in Costa Rica. Baylin A, Kabagambe EK, Ascherio A, Spiegelman D, Campos H 13. Metabolism. 2002 Oct;51(10):1253-60. Effect of alpha-linolenic acid-rich Camelina sativa oil on serum fatty acid composition and serum lipids in hypercholesterolemic subjects. Karvonen HM, Aro A, Tapola NS, Salminen I, Uusitupa MI, Sarkkinen ES.
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product.
PLEASE NOTE: The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor's web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer, not the views of Muscle 4 Life Nutrition LLC. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Prices are subject to change at any time and some items are limited to stock on hand.
Return To Fat Burner Products 
How M4LN Handles & Processes Your Order
1.Payments are processed securely through PayPal which accept many forms of online payments - paypal, credit cards, or other types of payments
2. Immediately after placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation containing your receipt, transaction ID number & other important information.
3. When an order is placed during regular business hours, we typically ship it that very same day. When you order later in the day, your shipment is prepared and packaged the very next morning. When an order is placed over the weekend the order will ship first thing Monday morning.
4. After your order is shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
5. Before you know it a delivery person will knock on your door and deliver your order!